Sunday, March 8, 2009

International Women's Day 2009 | I Salute the woman who inspires me!

''Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity'' – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.

It's a man's world... I don't think so
It's International Women's Day today and hence an apt time for me to utter something. We have all heard the saying "it's a man's world". Well, I don't think so and here are some random reasons :

1. The constitution of India gives equal rights to all citizens - male or female, i.e. no special privileges to men.. end of story.
2. We have seats reserved for women in trains/buses etc. Why this inequality ?
3. I have never seen girls chasing a guy around. It's always the guy who has to go to extremes just to convince a damn dame that he is a nice guy. It's women on top here.
4. There is no International Men's Day.. lol...
5. Hmm.. I just ran out of reasons...oops...

Any women reading this post by mistake, don't take any of this seriously and me for some anti-women guy.

Woman is the ultimate reason for the existence of a ''Man''!! Well, the irony says it all, as the word ''Man'' is within the word ''Woman''!!

So what have the men folk of the telly industry to say about the women in their lives? Well, on the eve of Woman''s Day which falls on 8th March, Telly Buzz talks to the men who have achieved considerable status in their lives to know more about the ''Woman'' of today and the importance they give for the women in their life.

It's your day, chillout, enjoy!

No response to “International Women's Day 2009 | I Salute the woman who inspires me!”